To make you familiar with Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA) - XenServer 6 Certification exam structure, we have prepared this sample question set. We suggest you to try our Demo CCA XenServer Certification Practice Exam to test your understanding of Citrix CCA XenServer (1Y0-A26) exam process with real Citrix certification exam environment.
If you are planning to write the CCA XenServer (1Y0-A26) certification exam, we strongly recommend you to use our Premium Citrix CCA XenServer Certification Practice Exam to clear it with good score.
Citrix 1Y0-A26 Sample Questions:
01. A XenServer administrator is updating a shared disk image used by multiple virtual machines. What must the administrator do before updating the shared disk image?
a) Copy CIM.EXE to the vDisk.
b) Modify the vDisk cache type.
c) Disable streaming of the vDisk.
d) Change the vDisk access mode.
02. An administrator needs to run commands to specify __________ to configure email alerts at the host level.
a) alarm_priority on the host
b) alarm_priority on the virtual machine
c) the sender email address and SMTP server
d) the recipient email address and SMTP server
03. What is the last step required to enable the offline database within Provisioning services?
a) Enable auditing.
b) Enable automatic merge.
c) Restart the SOAP Service.
d) Restart the Stream Service.
04. An administrator of a Provisioning services environment notices that several of the target devices that are configured to use a vDisk on the provisioning server are randomly failing to start and shut down.
What should the administrator check to prevent this issue from occurring?
a) The SOAP Service is running.
b) High availability is enabled on the vDisks.
c) The target devices are configured to start up from hard disk.
d) All network switch ports have spanning tree protocol disabled.
05. An administrator has two datacenters, each of which has its own storage that can only be accessed by hosts that are in the same datacenter. What could the administrator create to ensure that each host can only access its assigned storage?
c) Target device
d) Device collection
06. Scenario: An administrator is in the process of updating a database server on a virtual machine and would like to preserve its current state in case something goes wrong.
The virtual machine is being used in a production environment and needs to remain online. What can the administrator do to meet the requirements of the scenario?
a) Preserve the virtual machine by exporting it to an external drive.
b) Enable high availablity to ensure the virtual machine remains online.
c) Perform an online backup by taking a snapshot of the virtual machine.
d) Make a copy of the virtual machine in case the original needs to be deleted.
07. Scenario: An administrator of a pool of XenServers has discovered that NOT all XenServers are showing the same time in the event logs.
NTP is configured and enabled on all XenServers. The servers are in the same location and use the same NTP server.
From the console of each XenServer, which command should the administrator type to determine if the date and time zone of each server is causing the issue?
08. Which action must an administrator take to configure unattended backups of virtual machine configurations?
a) Schedule virtual machine metadata.
b) Schedule a virtual machine snapshot.
c) Configure virtual machine protection policies.
d) Configure a script for exporting virtual machines.
09. Scenario: An administrator needs to add two new XenServer hosts to an existing pool. Before adding a host to the pool, the administrator created a network bond on the pool master.
Which CLI command must the administrator run to replicate the bond on the new hosts?
a) xe pool-join
b) xe bond-create
c) xe network-create
d) xe pool-param-set
10. Which two policy modes must the administrator apply to implement a XenServer workload balancing policy to reduce power consumption and energy costs during off peak hours?
a) Maximize Density
b) Fixed Optimization
c) Maximize Performance
d) Scheduled Optimization
QUESTION: 01 Answer: d
QUESTION: 02 Answer: d
QUESTION: 03 Answer: d
QUESTION: 04 Answer: d
QUESTION: 05 Answer: a
QUESTION: 06 Answer: c
QUESTION: 07 Answer: a
QUESTION: 08 Answer: a
QUESTION: 09 Answer: a
QUESTION: 10 Answer: a, d
Note: If you find any data entry error in these Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA) - XenServer 6 (CCA XenServer) sample questions, we request you to write us on email@example.com.