To make you familiar with Citrix Certified Advanced Administrator (CCAA) - XenApp 6 Certification exam structure, we have prepared this sample question set. We suggest you to try our Demo CCAA XenApp Certification Practice Exam to test your understanding of Citrix CCAA XenApp (1Y0-A22) exam process with real Citrix certification exam environment.
If you are planning to write the CCAA XenApp (1Y0-A22) certification exam, we strongly recommend you to use our Premium Citrix CCAA XenApp Certification Practice Exam to clear it with good score.
Citrix 1Y0-A22 Sample Questions:
01. A user reports that he has a poor Internet connection, and his sessions are constantly dropped.
Which two actions should the XenApp Administrator complete for the user's session to avoid the issue described?
a) Disable sound.
b) Disable printer mapping.
c) Enable CPU Optimization.
d) Disable Session Reliability.
02. An administrator plans to enable session linger in a Citrix XenApp 6.5 farm. What will be the impact on the user experience?
a) Sessions will remain in an idle state until the user relaunches it.
b) Sessions will be disconnected then logged off in the background.
c) Sessions will start automatically when a user logs on to the farm.
d) Sessions will remain alive for a configurable period before termination.
03. Scenario: A XenApp Administrator in a small environment plans to use Access Gateway to secure ICA connections from an external network. The Access Gateway is in the DMZ in ICA proxy mode.
The environment requires minimum configuration to secure connections from the Web Interface server to the XML broker server.
Where should the administrator place the Web Interface server and XML broker?
a) On one server and place the server in the DMZ
b) On separate servers and place the servers in the DMZ
c) On one server and place the server in the internal network
d) On separate servers and place the servers in the internal network
04. When should an administrator use the DSCHECK command line utility?
a) To fix errors on server entries in the data store
b) To fix errors related to configuring Proxy Authentication
c) To fix errors in the local host cache on each XenApp 6.5 server
d) To generate a report of logon/logoff activity for a XenApp 6.5 server
05. An administrator can use Microsoft Excel with Citrix EdgeSight to provide __________ report.
a) a real-time
b) a network latency
c) the XenApp user summary
d) an Online plug-in version list
06. Call center users accessing a XenApp hosted desktop by means of thin client devices are unable to see a new multi-function printer in their session.
What can the administrator do to resolve this?
a) Enable the auto-create all client printers policy.
b) Add the new printer to the session printers policy.
c) Install the correct printer drivers on the XenApp servers.
d) Verify that the new printer has been added to the default printer policy.
07. Scenario: The Senior Citrix Administrator has requested that a Junior Administrator deploy two XenApp servers using a base XenApp image that he previously created.
The servers will be assigned to two different departments with additional applications that will be installed later based on department requirements.
What should the Junior Administrator do to meet these requirements?
a) Manually install XenApp on the new XenApp servers.
b) Clone the base XenApp image and deploy to new XenApp servers.
c) Use Windows Deployment Services to deploy XenApp to new XenApp servers.
d) Use Provisioning Services to stream XenApp servers in standard mode to new XenApp servers.
08. A XenApp Administrator needs to set up monitoring between a Web Interface server and the backend XenApp servers. Which component should the administrator monitor?
a) ICA Listener
b) Citrix IMA Service
c) Local Host Cache
d) Citrix XML Service
09. Which two features can an administrator configure to reduce user profile load time?
a) Folder redirection
b) Session PreLaunch
c) Citrix Profile Management
d) Remote Desktop roaming profiles
10. Scenario: A recent security breach occurred in which a member of staff was able to copy company confidential information onto a device which was then removed from company premises.
A Citrix Adminstrator has been instructed to disable client drive mapping when staff using corporate issued domain-member laptops attempt to access XenApp resources.
Which section of the ICAClient.ADM template file must the administrator configure to facilitate this request?
a) Client Engine
b) User Experience
c) User Authentication
d) Remoting Client Devices
QUESTION: 01 Answer: a, b
QUESTION: 02 Answer: d
QUESTION: 03 Answer: c
QUESTION: 04 Answer: a
QUESTION: 05 Answer: a
QUESTION: 06 Answer: b
QUESTION: 07 Answer: b
QUESTION: 08 Answer: d
QUESTION: 09 Answer: a, c
QUESTION: 10 Answer: d
Note: If you find any data entry error in these Citrix Certified Advanced Administrator (CCAA) - XenApp 6 (CCAA XenApp) sample questions, we request you to write us on email@example.com.