01. An administrator could generate a trace file using the __________ and the __________.
(Choose the two correct options to complete the sentence.)
a) "nstrace.sh" command at the NetScaler shell
b) Diagnostics option in the Configuration Utility GUI
c) "start nstrace" command at the command-line interface
d) "nstcpdump.sh" command at the command-line interface
02. An administrator plans to configure single sign-on with smart card on NetScaler. What should the administrator configure to use smart cards in the environment?
a) Smart Card middleware
b) Delegation on Active Directory
c) Secure LDAP on the Domain Controller
d) Web Interface on the Domain Controller
03. Which protocol could an administrator apply with rate-based monitor?
04. Scenario: After a restart of a single NetScaler, users complain that the logon page has changed. An administrator plans to verify that a startup script exists and contains the necessary command.
Where can the administrator find the startup script?
05. Scenario: An administrator configures load balancing in an environment to load balance a Web server. The administrator needs to enhance availability in the case that the virtual server goes down.
Which two options could the administrator configure to meet the load balancing needs for this environment?
a) Redirect URL
b) Reverse monitoring
c) Backup virtual server
d) Content Switching virtual server
06. Scenario: An administrator has configured three Web Interface sites. The sites are configured to fail over to another site if a site failure occurs. After a failure occurs, the failing site is NOT available for connections for one hour. The administrator wants to lessen the amount of time that the failing site is unavailable.
What can an administrator do to lessen the amount of time the site is unavailable?
a) Adjust the 'socket timeout' setting
b) Adjust the 'bypass any failed server' setting
c) Configure Health Monitoring and Recovery to restart the server upon failure
d) Configure the 'disconnected session timer' setting
07. What is required to configure a NetScaler Gateway cluster?
a) Sticky option is enabled
b) Strict option is enabled
c) Enterprise or Platinum license
d) Striped IP addresses
08. Which two default key formats of SSL certificates could be installed by the NetScaler system?
09. Which two methods could an administrator use to ensure that all HTTP traffic will be redirected to the NetScaler Gateway virtual server after configuring a NetScaler Gateway virtual server?
a) Configure a URL transformation policy, then bind it globally.
b) Configure a rewrite policy to change all the HTTP requests, then bind it to the NetScaler Gateway virtual server.
c) Configure a responder policy based on the FQDN pointing to the NetScaler Gateway virtual server,then bind it globally.
d) Configure an HTTP virtual server with the same NetScaler Gateway virtual server IP address, then configure a redirect URL on it.
10. Which two tasks must a Citrix Administrator complete to enable Client Certificate Authentication on the NetScaler Gateway?
a) Create an LDAP authentication policy.
b) Create a pre-authentication policy.
c) Enable the Client Authentication option on the virtual server.
d) Import the root certificate onto the NetScaler Gateway.
e) Import all client certificates onto the NetScaler Gateway.