To make you familiar with Citrix CCA-V (1Y0-202) certification exam structure, we have prepared this sample question set. We suggest you to try our Demo CCA-V Certification Practice Exam to test your understanding of Citrix CCA-V exam process with real Citrix certification exam environment.
If you are planning to write the CCA-V certification exam(1Y0-202), we strongly recommend you to use our Premium Citrix CCA-V Certification Practice Exam to clear it with good score.
CCA-V Sample Questions:
01. A Citrix Administrator creates a backup schedule that will back up all of the available vDisks. Which three critical file types must to be added to the backup schedule?
02. A Citrix Administrator is unable to create machines in Citrix Studio.What are two possible reasons for this issue?
a) The DHCP Service is NOT running.
b) The computer browser is NOT running.
c) The Machine Creation Service is NOT running.
d) The Active Directory Identity Service is NOT running.
03. A Citrix Administrator updates a vDisk assigned to a group of pooled desktops.
Which two steps must the administrator take to ensure that the updated vDisk is associated with the pooled desktops?
a) Update the vDisk's inventory.
b) Promote the vDisk to production.
c) Place the vDisk into private image mode.
d) Recreate the pooled desktops associated with the vDisk.
04. Scenario: A Citrix Administrator enables Citrix Profile Management for virtual desktop users.
These users are now reporting that their session logon times have become slow. The administrator needs to gather data to resolve the issue.
To gather information on the slow logons, the administrator could use __________ or __________.
(Choose the two options to complete the sentence.)
a) Citrix Studio
b) Citrix Director
c) Citrix Profile Management log files
d) Citrix Configuration Logging database
05. Scenario: A Citrix Administrator implemented a Citrix policy to set up Citrix Profile Management.
After the administrator implemented the policy, users are still being required to set up their applications each time they logon.
What is preventing the existing policy from working?
a) The .INI file does NOT exist.
b) There are no filters set within the policy.
c) The path specified to save the profile is incorrect.
d) The users need to be removed from the Citrix profile group.
06. Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to set up a Citrix License Server in the environment. The administrator needs to ensure that all the required ports are opened to access the License Administration Console from the management VLAN.
Which port must the administrator ensure is open to access the License Administration Console from this VLAN?
07. Scenario: A company implements XenDesktop. Windows XP users are unable to launch their Windows 8 virtual desktops. They receive the following error:
Error: Please contact your help desk with the following information: Cannot validate SSL certificate.
What is a possible cause of this error?
a) Citrix Receiver needs to be updated.
b) The SSL certificate on the NetScaler has expired.
c) The server certificate is NOT installed on the computer.
d) Citrix Receiver is unable to verify the server certificate revocation.
08. A Citrix Administrator opens Citrix Studio and is unable to make any changes.
What is a likely cause of this issue?
a) TheXenDesktop database is down.
b) The Configuration Logging database is unavailable.
c) The administrator is assigned the Desktop Catalog role.
d) A firewall is blocking traffic over port 1433 from the administrator's device.
09. When users launch their pooled desktops from Receiver through StoreFront, the following error is displayed:
An error occurred while making the requested connection.
Which action could the Citrix Administrator take to determine the cause of this issue?
a) Read the client event logs.
b) Restart the StoreFront server.
c) Check that the SSL certificates are correctly installed.
d) Read the Delivery Controller logs and StoreFront logs.
10. Which two steps must a Citrix Administrator take to adjust the size of a vDisk assigned to a server OS machine?
a) Create a new vDisk.
b) Edit properties of the vDisk.
c) Edit the .PVP file with Notepad.
d) Use BNImage to reverse the image.
e) Mount the vDisk on the Provisioning Server.
Answer: b, c, e
Answer: c, d
Answer: a, b
Answer: b, c
Answer: a, d
Note: If you find any typo or data entry error in these sample questions, we request you to update us by commenting on this page or write an email on firstname.lastname@example.org