01. Why does using vDisk Versions help manage the image release process?
A. Because it automatically upgrades virtual desktops to the latest operating system version
B. Because it provides centralized, automated single image management with rollback
C. Because it is compatible with the Microsoft VHD specification
D. Because it automatically deploys the latest drivers and patches
02. Scenario: Users from a remote research lab have very limited WAN bandwidth to their nearest datacenter. The users need to print over the WAN.
What should an architect recommend to optimize printer bandwidth?
A. Optimize WAN traffic through CloudBridge.
B. Increase the WAN bandwidth through a WAN link upgrade.
C. Restrict overall session bandwidth through a HDX bandwidth policy.
D. Restrict printer redirection bandwidth through a HDX bandwidth policy.
03. The architect needs to evaluate the options for replicating user profiles across all sites.
Which two pieces of information should the architect collect to analyze the options? (Choose two.)
A. WAN traffic
B. License requirements
C. Storage infrastructure
D. Database configuration
04. The architect recommended pooled desktop OS machines with Personal vDisks for the Nurses, Imaging, and Radiology user group. How should an engineer implement antivirus software on these desktop OS machines?
A. Install the antivirus software into the base image.
B. Deploy the antivirus package as an App-V application.
C. Deploy the antivirus software through a Group Policy startup script.
D. Install the antivirus software in the master Personal vDisk as a user-installed application.
05. Users must be able to connect remotely from their own mobile devices.
What should the architect consider to increase the security of the current authentication solution?
A. Adding a second authentication factor
B. Placing domain controllers in the DMZ for remote users
C. Shortening the Active Directory password expiration period
D. Populating the RDS user profile path in the Active Directory user accounts
06. What are two potential risks in the existing environment that the architect must address in the proposed virtual solution? (Choose two.)
A. Local profiles are used and administrators manually delete them when necessary.
B. Installation of PositivelyPeople is performed manually based on a thoroughly documented process.
C. No logon scripts are enabled for users because the company abandoned logon scripts last year in favor of GPOs.
D. Users log on to the company environment based on Active Directory credentials, but the PositivelyFinance application requires secondary credentials.
07. How should the architect design the optimal write cache storage?
A. By implementing RAID 5 on XenServer local storage
B. By implementing RAID 10 on XenServer shared storage
C. By implementing RAID 3 on a NAS device
D. By implementing RAID 6 on a server hosting the CIFS share
08. Which aspect of the new storage system's performance requirements is critical to the success of the project and should be determined before any purchase takes place?
A. Whether it supports automatic tiering
B. The number of SSD drives it will hold
C. Whether 8Gb/s Fibre Channel or 10Gb/s Ethernet technology provides more storage bandwidth
D. The number of IOPS it must support to host the required amount of pooled and dedicated
09. Which endpoint devices must be replaced to support the Streamed VHD method of desktop delivery?
A. Windows 7
B. Windows XP
C. Linux thin clients
D. PCs running Internet Explorer 7
10. Which solution meets the criteria for reducing the general IT costs for the Research and Training user group to access their applications?
A. VM Hosted applications
B. Streamed server OS machines
C. Dedicated desktop OS machines
D. Pooled desktop OS machine with Personal vDisk