01. A Citrix Engineer needs to configure a XenDesktop Site; however, the engineer does NOT have permissions to access the SQL Server and the SQL database.
What should the engineer do to configure the new Site?
A. Use an Access database instead of a SQL database.
B. Use the local administrator account for the Delivery Controller.
C. Ask a database administrator to enable mixed-mode authentication on the SQL database server and relaunch the Site configuration wizard.
D. Generate a SQL database script during the creation of the Site and ask a database administrator to run the script directly on the database designated for the new Site.
02. A Citrix Engineer needs to deploy static machines with Personal vDisk to some users in the head office at CCH. Which desktop delivery model should the engineer select?
A. Local VM
B. Server OS
C. Remote PC
D. Desktop OS
03. A Citrix Engineer needs to migrate virtual machines from Machine Creation Services to Provisioning Services. What should the engineer do before installing the Provisioning Services Target Device software on the master image?
A. Uninstall the Virtual Delivery Agent software on the master image.
B. Disable any anti-virus software and the firewall on the master image.
C. Configure a static IP address on the master image and flush the DNS cache.
D. Change the startup type for the Citrix Desktop Service to manual and stop the service.
04. Scenario: A Citrix Engineer needs to migrate a virtual desktop pool from Machine Creation Services to Provisioning Services. The engineer updates the master image and recreates the virtual desktops by using Provisioning Services.
What should the engineer do next to publish the newly-created virtual desktops?
A. Create a new catalog of the static type and add the new virtual desktops to the catalog.
B. Create a new virtual Delivery Group and add the virtual desktops to the existing catalog.
C. Create a new catalog of the pooled type and add the new virtual desktops to the catalog.
D. Add the new virtual desktops to the existing catalog and change the catalog type to static.
05. Four Delivery Groups are configured in the CCH environment. What is the minimum required Citrix role permission for shadowing user sessions in the pooled desktop Delivery Group?
A. Full Administrator
B. Help Desk Administrator
C. Read-Only Administrator
D. Delivery Group Administrator
06. Scenario: Two servers need to be added to a XenServer resource pool. The Procurement department is only able to place an order for the newer generation servers.
What are three necessary considerations when adding the hosts to the current pool? (Choose three.)
A. The servers need to have the same amount of RAM.
B. CPUs need to be from the same vendor as the existing CPUs.
C. Servers need to be from the same vendor as the existing servers.
D. The features of the older CPU must be a subset of the newer CPU.
E. The CPU of the new server must have Intel or AMD Migration support.
07. Scenario: A Citrix Engineer installs Receiver on the virtual desktops by using the command line /includeSSON. Additionally, the engineer enables the Citrix StoreFront store for pass-through authentication. However, when testing the experience, the engineer is still prompted to log on to Receiver.Which step should the engineer have taken to activate single sign-on?
A. Enable pass-through using the icaclient.adm template.
B. Execute the ssonsrv.exe application on each virtual desktop.
C. Rename CDViewer.exe in the Receiver installation directory.
D. Set the Citrix Desktop Service to start automatically at logon.
08. Scenario: A Citrix Engineer needs to configure a dedicated NIC bond for storage traffic to an NFS share. The engineer created the NIC bond and a network named Dedicated-storage-network. What are the next two actions that the engineer should perform?
A. Add the new network to all virtual machines.
B. Assign the new Dedicated-storage-network to a VLAN.
C. Assign the new network as the secondary management interface.
D. Ensure that the NFS share is accessible from the Dedicated-storage-network.
09. Scenario: The management staff at CCH require dedicated desktops, which they must be able to customize. Additionally, the emergency response staff require access to hosted applications, which will run from shared servers.
How should a Citrix Engineer configure the catalog(s) and Delivery Group(s)?
A. Create one machine catalog containing Windows servers and desktops. Create one Delivery Group to assign servers and desktops.
B. Create two machine catalogs, one for Windows servers and one for Windows desktops. Create one Delivery Group to assign servers and desktops.
C. Create two machine catalogs, one for Windows servers and one for Windows desktops. Create two Delivery Groups, assigning desktops from one and servers from the other.
D. Create one machine catalog containing Windows servers and desktops. Create two Delivery Groups based on the catalog, assigning servers to one Delivery Group and desktops to the other.
10. Which two steps should a Citrix Engineer perform to confirm that SSL is configured correctly on the IIS server for Citrix Director? (Choose two.)
A. Set UI.EnableSslCheck to true in IIS under application settings.
B. Set UI.EnableSslCheck to false in IIS under application settings.
C. Verify that the SSL certificate is bound to the application pool in the IIS management console.
D. Verify that the SSL certificate is bound to the Citrix Director Site in the IIS management console.